Sunday 29 April 2012

Rainy days good for the garden

Well It has been raining most of this week so I have only been down to the site for quick checks. John and I went down last week, He had visited the site a few days before and added Broad Beans, then we planted about 12 leaks and 150 onions sets (they really didn't photograph well).

On a further inspection trip I started to see some of the early potatoes have started to show. I am really getting excited about having some new potatoes. it is going to be the first crop out of the allotment.

Leaks Planted in Rows with Onions in the distance


Broad Beans with the shed in the back ground


This is the first "Show" on my early Potatoes


And Some more potatoe close ups



At the base of this redcurrant cane you can just see some new growth


And here is a gooseberry starting to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here